Revolutionize distribution operations with a modern ERP system
CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise is a comprehensive, scalable cloud solution designed for large, global wholesale distributors who are focused on growth, customer engagement, and have demands for extended services.
CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise can help boost performance across your entire organization. Many of the top global distribution companies use Infor’s core solutions, including 17 of the top 20 industrial distributors, 7 of the top 10 plumbing/HVAC distributors, 8 of the top 10 electrical distributors, and 6 of the top 10 building material distributors.
Maximize your global sales through a sophisticated sales order management system that serves as the hub for your customer and pricing information. You will also be able to gain better control over discounts, promotions, and rebates.
Meet increasing customer demands for more comprehensive services, such as kitting, manufacturing, assembly, rental, service, and more.
Supply chain management
Manage the complex planning, scheduling, fulfillment, and execution of your global supply chain for both simple and complex distribution networks with full support for warehouse and transport management, lot-allocation and traceability processes, internal distribution orders, statistics, and more.
Access and use the crucial information that drives your business decisions by being able to capture, analyze, and simulate critical trends based on your unique business goals and requirements. You’ll be able to cut costs, eliminate redundancies, streamline activities, and allow redeployment of assets to more profitable activities with a highly configurable structure that can be tailored to meet local, regional, national, and global business models.
Easily and quickly recover the rebates you are entitled to and achieve the best possible product margins with a rebate management tool that handles the rebate claim process from beginning to end.
Make intelligent purchasing decisions with access to a centralized interface that puts information at your fingertips. You will also be able to manage the purchase of stock and non-stock products with advanced order control, inventory management, and other flexible features.
Whether your pricing structures are simple or complex, you will be able to manage the flow from planning and calculating prices and agreements through following up on results in sales statistics. You will be able to increase sales and minimize manual input and costs of order entry, billing, and credit note handling with highly automated processes.
Review sales forecasts and capture market intelligence with a collaborative workflow that supports automatic forecast methods, competitive forecasting, dynamic grouping, and data aggregation. You will be able to find the best fit among multiple forecast methods and easily choose the data that best meets your demand and forecast needs.
Reliability you can trust
With CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise, you get guaranteed levels of availability and system up-time that are both difficult and costly to replicate with internal resources.
Technologically advanced ERP systems are an investment in your company’s operations, efficiency, intelligence, and productivity. Every feature of a modern ERP system ultimately ties back to these improvements, which enable distributors to become more productive, more competitive, and better positioned to meet customers’ needs.
Driving forces behind the disruption
To understand why it is important to evolve and utilize modern technology to transform your business, it is helpful to discuss the business drivers facing wholesale distributors today. While many of the high-level issues may seem like the same challenges the industry has been fighting for years, the specifics have evolved - requiring you to take a fresh look at your business and core competencies in order to determine the best path for the future.
Long gone are the days when distributors could rely on just phone orders, counter sales, and showroom sales. On the other hand, selling exclusively online can limit reach as well - missing out on other channel opportunities. Even if a business is in a niche with little competition today, that does not mean it will stay that way. Considering the number of industries Amazon Business has already expanded into, it is likely just a matter of time before that niche is served by Amazon, and then quickly followed by copy-cats.
In an age where price is no longer a competitive advantage, distributors need to find innovative ways to differentiate themselves from the competition. This starts with distributors finding new ways to help solve their customers’ problems through value-added services. Depending on which industries a distributor serves, these service opportunities are going to differ, but they all have one thing in common - they go beyond typical, everyday customer service (such as offering expedited shipping or handling returns and replacements).
Top-heavy competition is driving product prices down, while wages, healthcare costs, and transportation costs are rising. Like never, distributors must look for ways to improve efficiency and automate business processes.
Today’s wholesale distribution workforce is very dynamic, and the distributors are finding it difficult to interest new talent. Many of the industries that distributors serve have seasonal fluctuations, which means that workforce size and the number of temporary employees can vary significantly throughout the year. With all these variables, it can be difficult to create a work environment that maximizes worker productivity while still meeting the expectations of modern employees and keeping them engaged.
Whether its expanding omni-channel sales, increasing margins, differentiating through value-add services, or optimizing the workforce, these demands all rely on utilizing modern technology. It is this digital transformation of the way the wholesale distribution industry operates that can help promote increased efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes. It opens the door to differentiation - allowing distributors to rethink approaches and create new data-driven ways to deliver and elevate.
Platform for process integration | Industry-driven data | AI automation
Industry-specific functionality powered on the cloud
Designed to provide an unmatched user experience, Infor CloudSuite solutions deliver industry-specific capabilities without extensive customizations or integrations. Infor CloudSuite solutions combine the Infor cloud platform built on infrastructure services from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Infor OS - enabling cloud applications to work collaboratively with each other and with legacy software.
Specialized by industry, Infor CloudSuite solutions are built for the cloud to enable global business, networked analytics, and a user experience that can be augmented by artificial intelligence.
Infor CloudSuite solutions help organizations:
- Stay current on the latest versions of their software.
- Allow users to access applications on any device anywhere.
- Scale cloud services to handle usage peaks and valleys.
- Reduce total cost of ownership and capital investment.
- Integrate cloud and on-premises applications with pre-built APIs.
- Connect data across cloud and legacy applications for enterprise insights.
- Democratize analytics for better decisions.
Implementation accelerators (IA)
IAs are industry-focused, preconfigured, yet flexible solutions based on Infor application suites. They are designed to deliver core industry-leading business processes, along with application configurations, implementation playbook, tools, and templates. These will deliver a prescriptive, repeatable process that will drive predictable results while helping to lower risk and increase time to value for Infor customers.
The last upgrade you will ever need
To drive business agility, networked analytics, and an engaging user experience across the enterprise, Infor CloudSuite solutions:
- Free customers from upgrade installations and testing.
- Include essential industry-specific capabilities out of the box.
- Leverage Infor OS for cross application collaboration.
- Are natively designed for the AWS platform to deliver optimum performance.
Built for the cloud - built for your industry.Infor CloudSuite solutions are the last upgrade you will ever need.
Supporting modern users - today and tomorrow
Pre-built critical industry capabilities
- Leverage best practices and design based on decades of experience and thousands of implementations.
- Enable faster, simpler deployments with prepackaged workflows, content, integrations, and analytics.
- Avoid complex customizations; simplify maintaining software.
Cloud design drives business agility
- Provide a consistent and powerful user experience with software designed for the cloud.
- Simplify data aggregation and workflow integration with connected cloud apps.
- Enjoy a lower TCO, elastic computing power, hyper scaling, automatic upgrades, and a data lake.
Actionable insights with enterprise analytics
- Enable accurate, data-driven decisions with access to interconnected virtual instances of data.
- Unify global and local data without physical replication; deliver federated data access worldwide with local and aggregate views.
- Surface in-context data with prepackaged industry and role-based content.
Extending the enterprise with networked commerce
- Leverage data that sits outside an organization’s four walls to run a global supply chain.
- Gain end-to-end visibility for operational excellence and actionable insights.
- Accelerate innovation and time to market with virtual vertical integrated, self-orchestrating value chains.
AI unlocks business potential
- Execute tasks, recommend next-best sales offers, and predict maintenance issues with a context-aware digital assistant.
- Automate repetitive tasks with instant access to information via voice or chat.
- Anticipate, advise, and derive data insights with an intelligent advisor.
Service delivery drives productivity
- Prioritize time to value, with a methodology guided by decades of successful ERP implementations.
- Strategically map unique requirements to ensure alignment with both current and future technology integration needs.
- Take advantage of rich industry prototypes, configured to customer preference, and developed in iterative sprints to provide agility and extensibility.
- Deploy confidently with proven data migration, testing tools, innovative end-user training, and managed services reducing total cost of ownership.