Software built for the digital age
An ERP solution to handle complex processes of enterprise manufacturers and distributors
Infor M3 (Make-Move-Maintain) is designed for medium to large global manufacturers, distributors, and after-sales service providers - delivering flexibility to manage mixed-mode and complex value chains.
Get unmatched user experience, industry-specific functionality, and flexible deployment options in a multi-company, multi-country, and multi-site enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform.
With the manufacturing ERP capabilities in M3, organizations are empowered to quickly adapt as industry trends change, business models transform, and their food and beverage, chemical, fashion, equipment, or distribution business grows.
- Global financial visibility
- Multi site, multi-company, multi-country, multi currency, and multi-language
- Supports 23 languages and 46 countries
- Customer sales
- Financial management
- Supply chain management (planning and execution)
- Procurement management
- Equipment, service and rental management
Support for core business processes
- Manufacturing, distribution, service and rental
- Complex products, including configured, attribute based, and kits
- Make-to-stock (MTS), make-to-order (MTO), and configure-to-order (CTO)
- Multi-channel sales and after-sales service processes
Support for multiple and complex business models
- Personalized, role-based homepages
- Business collaboration including workflow and alerts
- Accessible through a wide range of browsers and devices
Unique industry needs, purpose-built solutions
M3 is built on a foundation of always up-to-date, easy-to-integrate, industry-specific suites and cross-industry applications; in-context business intelligence; and an intuitive user experience that is mobile and empowers meaningful business collaboration.
Provides industry-specific process support and functionality built on good practices, and an industry-leading user experience. Flexible deployment options and implementation accelerators yield low total cost of ownership and short time-to-value.
Deep industry capabilities built in
Infor M3 delivers rich industry-specific functionality to cover unique business needs
Digital transformation is impacting all manufacturing and distribution businesses. No matter how complex their supply chain is, manufacturers must be able to respond faster to change, reduce excess inventory, and cut costs. Most importantly, manufacturers must deliver to customers what has been promised, and on time.
To keep up with the pace of change requires an agile and modern ERP solution that is flexible enough to handle both the opportunities and challenges manufacturers face today - and tomorrow.
- CloudSuite Chemicals
- CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise
- CloudSuite Equipment
- CloudSuite Fashion
- CloudSuite Food & Beverage
Industry-specific functionality powered on the cloud
ERP M3 is available on premise or in the cloud and is the hub for several Infor’s industry CloudSuites.
Discover the power of extensibilityInfor M3 utilizes the Infor OS technology platform, which enables M3 to address business needs beyond a traditional ERP system.